Allright, I am moving forward on the first of the 5 tiny dolls.
- jointed arms and legs using Cotter pins
- 24 g green garden wire (got a bunch at a garage sale)
- Sculpy III clay (well condition by hand and wooden rooler pin specifically for that purpose-actually grew up with it. Mom used it for all her baking, now its mine)
- Charms for the hands (and probably the feet too). I think I might have gotten the hand charms at the Beaded Nomad before they left Napa for Petaluma…their back now
- The Beaded Nomad, 1238 First st., Napa, Ca. 707-254-8004 11am-6 pm T-Sat, 12-5 Sunday